Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: FX tracking in E Mixer

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Labrecque
    OK. James Earl Jones and Will Farrell. I don't get it.
    It's actually a pic of Carl G from his website. I was dissing him for being so enthusiastic about Bob looking into implementing a feature Carl supports. By the time I fixed the failed pic link, it was too far down from Carl's post to make sense. Instead of amusing, I simply cluttered up the thread.
    Ian Alexander
    VO Talent/Audio Producer
    www.IanAlexander.com

Quote Originally Posted by Carl G.
    Dave,
    See the "I only wish" post of mine earlier.
    I think Jay and I agree on the "Alt Flip" idea.... memory of viewed last viewed section... for quick back and forth reference to not only MT's /I/R/O but also the corresponding last viewed section of the channel mixer.... great for instant touchup adjustments. Then having a default of either the way it is now or the way it was then. (que Barbara Striesand.....)
    Mem'ries...

Hey, I think that works for me. Especially insofar as there are so few of us clamoring in this area.

Or, do we speak for the hundreds, nay, thousands... who cannot speak for themselves?
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Alexander
    It's actually a pic of Carl G from his website. I was dissing him for being so enthusiastic about Bob looking into implementing a feature Carl supports. By the time I fixed the failed pic link, it was too far down from Carl's post to make sense. Instead of amusing, I simply cluttered up the thread.
    I don't buy it... I mean, do you ever see Carl and James Earl Jones in the same place at the same time?
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts

Quote Originally Posted by Carl G.
    Dave,
    See the "I only wish" post of mine earlier.
    I think Jay and I agree on the "Alt Flip" idea.... memory of viewed last viewed section... for quick back and forth reference to not only MT's /I/R/O but also the corresponding last viewed section of the channel mixer.... great for instant touchup adjustments. Then having a default of either the way it is now or the way it was then. (que Barbara Striesand.....)
    Yeah, that's the ticket.

Jay <--- relaxing
    Planet Earth is an incredible gift. It's our one and only home, yet we're slowly killing it and, in the process, killing ourselves. Think about the world you want your children to live in. Please think "preservation", not "plunder".

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Labrecque
    I don't buy it... I mean, do you ever see Carl and James Earl Jones in the same place at the same time?
    Guffaw haw haw!

It's midnight ... do you know where your mind is?

G'night!

Oh & Happy Birthday JonathanT
    Last edited by bcorkery; 07-15-2005 at 12:29 AM.