Close

Default Questions about transfering SAW

Hi. I am selling SAW... Yeah, I know... I recieved these questions from a perspective buyer...

How complex is it to transfer it to someone elses name?

Will 4.0 be a paid upgrade, if so will it be a paid upgrade for the perspective buyer since I didn't buy in until 3.9e?

All I can do is speculate on these issues. I understand buyers wanting to know for sure! So I will link them here.

Thanks Bob!

-Dusty

2. Default Re: Questions about transfering SAW

Hi Dusty,

In order to transfer your SAW software to another party, you would need to complete a RML Labs Registration Transfer Agreement and fax it to us. You may email me at support@sawstudio.com to receive a copy of the Transfer Agreement.

Regarding paid updates, we will automatically update SAWStudio users who have purchased a new license within 60 days of the date of the release. This does not apply to registration transfers, however, since the transferee is not purchasing the software from RML Labs. The age of your software license will transfer to the party you sell it to.

Let me know if you have any other questions at all.

Thanks,
    -Jeanne

Default Re: Questions about transfering SAW

Dusty,

If you won't out any CIA agents by doing so, tell us what's up! If it's none of our business, we'll let you go quietly, but we'll still miss you. Either way, best of luck.
    Ian Alexander
    VO Talent/Audio Producer
    www.IanAlexander.com

Figuring out how the House M.D. character was developed.
    Macarena Ain't Noise Pollution.

From your ad, it looks like you're selling the farm. Hope everything's okay. Best of luck to you, Dusty.

Yeah... I wouldn't be selling SAW if it made any sense to keep it. I really do love it. And I can't imagine recording audio with anything else...

But I personally couldn't get in to MWS using the demo... So it seemed strange to pay $300 for it just to keep SAW to do MIDI demo's with J-Station guitar overdubs with when I never sold Cubase...

Plus my copy of Cubase 2.x has a terrible resale value, and SAW has a very good one since the demand is high.

I waited months for someone to offer it for a penny less than $900!

Thanks Jeanne, I'll do that!

-Dusty