Close

Default Just a small forum suggestion

There is no place readily seen on this forum where you can click-to www.sawstudio.com, it's easy to get from there to here... be from here to there requires browser help or extra clicks

Perhaps make the top graphic with an image map for www.sawstudio.com? or even add links to video's etc...
    Lovingly signed,
    Robert Randolph

2. Default Re: Just a small forum suggestion

Good suggestion, Robert. Done!

Jeanne

3. Default Re: Just a small forum suggestion

Damn! I'm totally swept off my feet by yours and Bob's fast and extensive support - it is not parallelled anywhere I've been before!

Default Re: Just a small forum suggestion

We try hard... it's really what the SAW experience is all about... a much more personal approach, rather than large and corporate.

We're actually hoping to see more Mom n' Pop success stories coming back around... I think the world would be a better place without the giant impersonal corporate non-entities running the show. But that's a subject for Bob's Soapbox (remember that )... not this forum.

Bob L

Default Re: Just a small forum suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L
    We try hard... it's really what the SAW experience is all about... a much more personal approach, rather than large and corporate.

We're actually hoping to see more Mom n' Pop success stories coming back around... I think the world would be a better place without the giant impersonal corporate non-entities running the show. But that's a subject for Bob's Soapbox (remember that )... not this forum.

Bob L
    How can we subscribe to your magazine?
    Lovingly signed,
    Robert Randolph

6. Default Re: Just a small forum suggestion

Hehehehe!

yeah - I'd rather watch "The Lentinis" than the "The Osbournes"

swing