Close

Default Cue Sheet Generator Updated to v1.9

Hi Everyone,

I've finished up a new update to the Cue Sheet Generator, new features and bug fixes... Here's the features:

+ The entire cuesheet setup can now be saved and loaded from the 'Disc' screen
    + Cuesheets can now be generated with no audio files; also on the 'Disc' screen. Generating a cuesheet without audio does not require a 'Build Mix' operation.
    + The audio files' filenames are now fully customizable using a set of escape codes on the 'Settings' page. Note that these customized filenames are passed to LACE as well, so that your MP3/Ogg filenames can correspond to your CD-Text title entries.

There's also a bunch of bug fixes. BTW I'm hoping to work through all of my stuff before I have to go out on tour again, so look for updates to pretty much everything in the next few weeks (months?!).

-Jon Marshall Smith
    -stuff for SAW at http://www.jms-audioware.com

Default Re: Cue Sheet Generator Updated to v1.9

Jon,

Great to have you back... hope the tour was a success.

Bob L

Thumbs up Re: Cue Sheet Generator Updated to v1.9

Jon, You guys are hot, you must be a millionaire by now, they play that song EVERYWHERE!! Glad to see you're back for a bit at least....
    Last edited by Jeanne Quinn; 07-15-2004 at 05:30 PM.
    Carey A. Langille
    Producer/Engineer
    Ocean Sound Productions
    www.oceansoundstudio.com
    Creativity at the Speed of Sound

WOW! Thank you Jon!

These are very cool updates! You're a real trooper to stay on top of this and give us all these upgrades with all that's going on with you. VERY much appreciated! And all the best to you!

Perry

Jon -
    Awesome to see you here. Thanks so much for the update!!

Best regards,
    Steve Berson

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Marshall Smith
    Hi Everyone,

+ Cuesheets can now be generated with no audio files; also on the 'Disc' screen. Generating a cuesheet without audio does not require a 'Build Mix' operation.
    http://www.jms-audioware.com
    Hi Jon,

Great to see you around!
    Pardon my ignorance, but what is it for? (...generate cuesheets without audio?)

TIA and warmest regards,

Carlos
    Carlos Mills
    Mosaico Mobile
    ASUS P8Z68 (Chipset Intel Z68) Intel i5 2500 3.3GHZ 4GB RAM RME HDSPe MADI and HDSPe AIO - GeForce GT 430
    Plug ins - RMLLabs, Sonoris, JMS, Waves, Antares, SIR2
    Mixing and Recording 64 channels - 50% CPU load. Buffers @ 32/1 in/out. WIN 7 32 bits.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Mills
    Hi Jon,

Great to see you around!

TIA and warmest regards,

Carlos
    Hi Carlos,

Umm... I have no idea what this is for I went through my folder of emails and looked at every request I have ever had for features, and tried to implement all that I could. That one was requested by three different people... hey, wait, you were one of them! (Just kidding).

I imagine it would be useful for changing CD-Text without having to wait through a lengthy rebuild, once the project has been built once (just don't base your filenames on said CD-Text or you're in trouble!). Or moving around track markers after the fact, if the project was built using the 'One Big File' option. It definitely made debugging the new filenaming scheme a lot easier!

Hopefuly it won't become a can of worms... I've used it myself a few times already, but it definitely requires an understanding of what's going on beneath the surface. I believe in giving the user lots of rope, especially if they ask for it!

Tchau,

Jon

Jon,
    A truly GREAT compressor!
    Thanks!
    Carl G.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Mills
    Carlos
    You can also make mix changes to an individual song or two without having to rebuild them all.

Or, if you lost or messed up the original cue sheet, you can generate another without rebuilding all the audio.

I'm sure there are other uses...
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts