Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Announcement -- !! -- Newsgroup at cls.at will be discontinued -- !! --

Hi all,

As this board established so well and everybody is here
    the "iqsoftt" newsgroup at cls.at will no longer be supported.

the last months there where just a few new messages and i think its time to close it.

thanks to Bob for the great SAWStudio, and all the member which spent a lot of time at the NG.

initially it was just a survival tool for the old NG - then it was the main discussion place - and now this place is here
    i hope u enjoyed it

all the best

Gue

Guenter Matejicek
    Last edited by GUE; 10-12-2005 at 01:25 AM.
    cu GUE

Default Re: Announcement -- !! -- Newsgroup at cls.at will be discontinued -- !! --

Quote Originally Posted by GUE

As this board established so well and everybody is here
    the "iqsoftt" newsgroup at cls.at will no longer be supported.

Guenter Matejicek
    Sorry to see it go Guenter. I know it's been slow over there, but many folks found it a place to discuss non SAW audio issues.

Thanks for keeping it open for so long.

mark

Default Re: Announcement -- !! -- Newsgroup at cls.at will be discontinued -- !! --

Hi Guenter

Your site was a light in the night, at the time when Bob
    swits off IQS.

Sebastian

Thanks Guenter, your newsgroup kept us in contact for many years.
    Last edited by Bruce Callaway; 10-12-2005 at 02:45 PM.

Thanks Gunter
    Frank V. Farrell
    TD / Kenny Rogers Productions
    W0FVF
    ETTI,LLC
    http://www.CIALLC.com

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
    Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Guenter,

I undestand your decision, although it is sad to see the place go. Thank you for the great contribution that you made to our community at a time when it was deperately needed. My all your future efforts go well.
    Cary B. Cornett
    aka "Puzzler"
    www.chinesepuzzlerecording.com

Guenter,

Let me extend a personal thanks for your efforts and contribution to the SAW community... you are very much appreciated.

Bob L

Thanks for being there when we needed a place to be Guenter
    Figuring out how the House M.D. character was developed.
    Macarena Ain't Noise Pollution.

Thumbs up Re: Announcement -- !! -- Newsgroup at cls.at will be discontinued -- !! --

Guenter,
    I must add my THANKS ! for the time and energy you put into the Forum. It was helpful,
    interesting and stimulating (blood pressure wise). I wish you well. Keep on Sawin'.
    Later,

Danny

Guenter -
    Let me add another bit of thanks for making sure all us SAWyers kept in touch during the period where there was no official site.
    Lots of great info was shared on your site and I greatly appreciate the efforts you went to in order to provide everyone with a free service.

thanks!

Best regards,
    Steve Berson