Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SAWStudio 3.9l

Default SAWStudio 3.9l

Wow, Bob, thanks so much for the update (and for the plugin location recall ). You never cease to amaze.

Jay
    Planet Earth is an incredible gift. It's our one and only home, yet we're slowly killing it and, in the process, killing ourselves. Think about the world you want your children to live in. Please think "preservation", not "plunder".

Default Re: SAWStudio 3.9l

Not to mention the pop up faders added to the Aux sends!

Doc

Thanks for yet another update, they are coming thick and fast these days.

This is the third one that I can't download on dialup. After many, many attempts and a bit of experimentation I'm fairly confident that this problem is time based. After what I believe to be exactly five minutes (it's hard to know exactly what time the download actually starts) the connection is lost every time.

I have tried downloading at different speeds and with and without other things using bandwidth and five minutes seems to be the consistant factor here.

I will email Jeanne for the update, I just posted this in case it can help track down the problem.

Mark

Yea, thank you for the update Bob. Man, you fix bugs quicker than we can find them. Much appreciato. Ambler, I have more time than money so I resisted DSL for a while. But it got to the point I was running into a lot of site problem's because of my connection, not to mention some downloads are getting quite large. Bite the bullet if you can. I'm glad I did.. Fast connections are getting so common here, they don't cater to the dialup people that much.
    John

Believe me, I would if I could. I'm connected to what is called a "sub-exchange" which means no DSL for me. I have been arguing with the phone company for some time now but it seems that no matter how much money I'm prepared to pay I simply can't have it!

The fight is not over yet....

Mark

Ambler, I live in a very rural part of California (there really is one, but shh..... we don't want anyone else to know the whole State is not paved). So I can not get "conventional" DSL. I have DSL that come's through the air from a transmitting tower (so it is not satilite). Problem is there are dead zones and it only can be picked up 5-6 miles from the nearest tower. I'm lucky it all worked for me. I get a decent signal. But this is new, only been avalible up here for a couple month's. It's called "Clearwire" here. So far so good, very reliable and $20 (US) a month.
    John

Quote Originally Posted by ambler
    I'm connected to what is called a "sub-exchange" which means no DSL for me.
    Mark, isn't cable an option for you? I had DSL for a couple of years, then switched to cable and have had it for about 3 years and I prefer cable.

Jay
    Planet Earth is an incredible gift. It's our one and only home, yet we're slowly killing it and, in the process, killing ourselves. Think about the world you want your children to live in. Please think "preservation", not "plunder".

Thanks, once again, Bob. Will install the update later today. Working on a demo for a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by ambler
    Believe me, I would if I could. I'm connected to what is called a "sub-exchange" which means no DSL for me.
    No cable modem available?

Mark

Thanks for the update!!!
    You make it soooo easy to stay onboard the SAW train! Since I joined, I have not once regretted it. And I most certainly never will...

Keep 'em coming!
    "It's like, how much more black could this be? and the answer is none. None more black." - Nigel Tufnel