Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SAWStudio 3.9l

Default Re: SAWStudio 3.9l

Thanks for yet-another-unexpected-last-minute update, Bob. I sure hope there's some stuff left over for 4.0.

I'm curious... is there still any potential for the mouse-wheel or ctrl-click incementing of various things, or did you put that thought to rest with the new pop-up faders?
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts

My todo list for 4.0 is now over 100 feature items long... as well as about a dozen or more bug fixes.... so there is plenty to go round.

Bob L

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L
    My todo list for 4.0 is now over 100 feature items long... as well as about a dozen or more bug fixes.... so there is plenty to go round.

Bob L
    Yikes. I sure hope part of that to-do list is actually an "already-done" list.
    Becket, Massachusetts

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L

Bob L
    Let´s see:

If you make 20 new features a day, and spend an extra day for testing, you can be finished by friday

I really like your long faders, and with these we are very well covered up, in terms of controls.
    Now i just dream of them in the Threshold settings, and in the levelizer and the Graphic Eq. That´s 10 more items on your ToDo list, so i fully understand if you´ll be delayed one day.
    Good Sawing
    Best Regard
    Kasper Anhøj Olsson
    Odense
    Denmark

Quote Originally Posted by olzzon
    Now i just dream of them in the Threshold settings, and in the levelizer and the Graphic Eq...
    Hey, Bob...

In those cases where you haven't implemented the new big pop-up fader because it seemed redundant (compressor threshold and Graphic EQ sliders, for example) maybe a solution would be to simply give us an increased drag resolution option (shift-drag?) that would mimick a pop-up fader action, but without the graphic. Just a thought...
    Becket, Massachusetts

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Labrecque
    Hey, Bob...

In those cases where you haven't implemented the new big pop-up fader because it seemed redundant (compressor threshold and Graphic EQ sliders, for example) maybe a solution would be to simply give us an increased drag resolution option (shift-drag?) that would mimick a pop-up fader action, but without the graphic. Just a thought...
    Another thought... a Pop up large fader on the F Mixer faders would be a killer!!!!
    (hold the mayo... but extra onions please ..... gee, do we ever quit asking stuff?)
    F Mixer pop up large faders would be pretty slick!
    Carl G.
    Voice Talent/Audio Producer
    www.creativetrax.com

Quote Originally Posted by Carl G.
    Another thought... a Pop up large fader on the F Mixer faders would be a killer!!!!
    i like this one. i know there is always the big channelstrip fader i have on the left of the multitrack, but it really would be nice to click on the f mixer fader and have it pop up a bigger fader. maybe even a cool expanding graphic thingy to impress the clients. like it's zooming in on the fader.. i know... pita.
    but that's what we are here for

tony

Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot
    i like this one. i know there is always the big channelstrip fader i have on the left of the multitrack, but it really would be nice to click on the f mixer fader and have it pop up a bigger fader. maybe even a cool expanding graphic thingy to impress the clients. like it's zooming in on the fader.. i know... pita.
    but that's what we are here for

tony
    Hmmmm.... a large fader there might be nice indeed... rather than the full strip... have to think that through but maybe Bob would be interested in this idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Labrecque
    Hey, Bob...

You gotta try the Logitech G5 man!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Perry
    You gotta try the Logitech G5 man!!!
    Refresh my memory... I remember you saying something cool about it lately, but I don't remember that it had anything to do with high-resolution scrolling type stuff. Alzheimer's?
    Becket, Massachusetts