Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I am just Ssooo Tiered.......

Of being misread on forum's!!
    Bob, maybe it's time for another Lentini first?
    How about a forum that talks? Maybe this is not a first. But I have never seen or heard one. I mean we all have the "right stuff" audio eqpt. I am just so feed up with people misreading me. I see it every day. Not just to me. But all over....
    Just have Jeanne make Her MAGIC happen. You will be the talk of the Audio world..... Again!

We would need to make the size small. But that what we do right?

Default Re: I am just Ssooo Tiered.......

I hate to say it but I am not sure I read you?

So you agree?

Blog Entries

Other then talking face to face.. sending written messages is older then dirt and has been working longer then the PC has been around. Plus some times a written letter is the only way to get your word across.

Communication is the KEY to a successful relationship whether with friends, co-workers, wife, kids or even The Sawers on this forum.

I tend to like writing because it gives me a chance to see what I am saying and reflect back on it.

I don’t mis-read you......maybe you just don’t understand what you are saying......

It was there ...I had to use it....

Whatever you write, it will be misunderstood. It is written on the wall
    Figuring out how the House M.D. character was developed.
    Macarena Ain't Noise Pollution.

I do sympathise, but I think this has to be the lowest-ego, most tolerant forum I have come across. People generally seem to take care about what they write and about how they respond; it's the only place I have not given up on.

Dominic

I feel the same way having tried a few other forums. As for being properly understood, try to pre-empt any misunderstandings, a few pointers here and there in the text helps a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by spiritman
    Of being misread on forum's!!
    Bob, maybe it's time for another Lentini first?
    How about a forum that talks? Maybe this is not a first. But I have never seen or heard one. I mean we all have the "right stuff" audio eqpt. I am just so feed up with people misreading me. I see it every day. Not just to me. But all over....
    Just have Jeanne make Her MAGIC happen. You will be the talk of the Audio world..... Again!

We would need to make the size small. But that what we do right?
    Sure would be a lot of beeps in place of words...boy Mark S & I would have a field day...

Often topics get stretched into areas way beyond the focus of the original post.

Many times its not that the poster's intentions were misunderstood, but that part of the nature of conversation is that the topic grows to include other points of view.

If I am being misunderstood, then I try to be more articulate in stating my point of view. If I am being abused for my point of view, I leave the conversation.

I consider this forum to be among the most civil of any I have written in, and though I often disagree with points of view here, I think the general feeling is one of friendship and respect.

Regards,

MM
    Michael McInnis Productions

Oh yeah? meet me outside in an hour

Quote Originally Posted by MMP
    I consider this forum to be among the most civil of any I have written in, and though I often disagree with points of view here, I think the general feeling is one of friendship and respect.
    Figuring out how the House M.D. character was developed.
    Macarena Ain't Noise Pollution.