Close

Default New (Modified) Shade

I decided to modify my fave shade "pipenite" by Ambler. I found myself wanting a bit more contrast for some of the text and elements. Here are some shots of the main changes:

Here's a link to the shade:

http://www.hardknee.com/seesawers/sh...ipenite_JQ.zip

Hope you enjoy.
    Jay
    Last edited by Jay Q; 03-01-2006 at 02:53 AM.
    Planet Earth is an incredible gift. It's our one and only home, yet we're slowly killing it and, in the process, killing ourselves. Think about the world you want your children to live in. Please think "preservation", not "plunder".

Default Re: New (Modified) Shade

Thanks for posting this. I like it a lot. I had a self-modified version of pipenite but it looked a bit messy. This is a great alternative.

Dominic

Hi Jay,

Very nice shade... I am downloading it now... as a VIP it' s interesting to have good shade options to offer to customers...

Congratulations,

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Q
    I decided to modify my fave shade "pipenite" by Ambler. I found myself wanting a bit more contrast for some of the text and elements. Here are some shots of the main changes:

Here's a link to the shade:

http://www.hardknee.com/seesawers/sh...ipenite_JQ.zip

Hope you enjoy.
    Jay
    Carlos Mills
    Mosaico Mobile
    ASUS P8Z68 (Chipset Intel Z68) Intel i5 2500 3.3GHZ 4GB RAM RME HDSPe MADI and HDSPe AIO - GeForce GT 430
    Plug ins - RMLLabs, Sonoris, JMS, Waves, Antares, SIR2
    Mixing and Recording 64 channels - 50% CPU load. Buffers @ 32/1 in/out. WIN 7 32 bits.

Thanks, guys. Forgot to mention that this version also fixes the misalignment issue with some of the E Mixer elements.

Jay
    Planet Earth is an incredible gift. It's our one and only home, yet we're slowly killing it and, in the process, killing ourselves. Think about the world you want your children to live in. Please think "preservation", not "plunder".

5. Default Re: New (Modified) Shade

Nice!

I've been a Uniform devotee, but I like this'n too.

Ensensor and uniform calm your eyes....

thanks

Excellent - thanks Jay - I'm currently using Pipenite and wish for a bit more contrast. This should be just what I need.

Thanks again

mako
    Denis Hillman
    Queensland
    Australia

Thanks Jay, easy on the eyes for me.
    John