Close

Unhappy Saw Studio has generated erros and will be closed

Hi guys:

No problem like this before at all, but now is doing it, I decided to aply the new upgrade and the same, has someone had teh same proble any ideas out theres, I fell naked wihtout my Saw Studio, I need to work, please advice

Saw Studio has generated erros and will be closed

and the program quits, cant start at all

Thank you

Mario Lagsbartt
    http://www.BajaSonic.com

Default Re: Saw Studio has generated erros and will be closed

Does this happen when you just start the program or when you load an edl?

In most cases, this is usually traceable back to a plugin problem... remove all VST plugs from the VST_Plugins folder and try again... if that fixes it... then put them back one at a time until you find the culprit.

Otherwise... there could be corrupted prf file... Clear the default preferences file from the File menu and restart the program... or delete the prf file from the main SS folder if you can't get into the program... see if that helps.

Another problem could be any default mix template file... delete or clear that and see what happens.

Bob L

Is SAW still running in Task Manager when it won't start? Do you have a lot of MIDI stuff connected. I've never have got those errors in SAW, but I've seen that in other programs. It has always tracked down to a MIDI thing, or like Bob said a bad Plug in.
    John

Thank you for your response, actually the VST thing was the first thing I thoug and did, but the same thing, I'm going to try the preferences option, I remember I did once and workred, thank you

Mario

..if you haven't already solved it..

what exactly is progression of steps to this error message?

is it one particular edl?

Arrow Re: Saw Studio has generated erros and will be closed

ansewring sevral question for future reference, no no midi stuff conected I like to use Saw just for Audio, all midi stuff is done in Cubase then render to wave, deleting the preference file didnt work either, the error is exactly when opening the program , not even getting to an specific .edl, at thi point to me maybe was a video error, for some reason instead of having the Matrox 550 it has a Radeon that have no idea how it got there, maybe an intern or something like taht, what I did to solve the problem was to load a ghost image from a month ago that has the radoen instaled also, can this vbe posible, Saw is working now, I have never seen this, ir is working but coundt finf waht was the problem, if someone has this problem it would be nice to hace tha input for the future, thak you alla

Mario Lagsbartt
    http://www.BajaSonic.com