Close

Default Completely OT: User Name

I've recently seperated from the guys I have been playing with and want to change my user name to something else. Is it possible to do or do I have to sign up again? Please let me know.
    -Craig

Default Re: Completely OT: User Name

Quote Originally Posted by Buck Shamus
    I've recently seperated from the guys I have been playing with and want to change my user name to something else. Is it possible to do or do I have to sign up again? Please let me know.
    Sorry to hear that, Craig. Hope it was an amicable parting (a rarity with bands, I think we all know).

Jay
    Planet Earth is an incredible gift. It's our one and only home, yet we're slowly killing it and, in the process, killing ourselves. Think about the world you want your children to live in. Please think "preservation", not "plunder".

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Q
    Sorry to hear that, Craig. Hope it was an amicable parting (a rarity with bands, I think we all know).

Jay
    Actually, it wasn't bad - no one was angry, but it was very sad. I've been doing it for 5 years with them and just sick of playing the same crappy cover songs over and over again. We're all friends still and probably will play together again, just not as the same band we were.
    -Craig

Quote Originally Posted by Buck Shamus
    Actually, it wasn't bad - no one was angry, but it was very sad. I've been doing it for 5 years with them and just sick of playing the same crappy cover songs over and over again. We're all friends still and probably will play together again, just not as the same band we were.
    So, is it safe to say right now you're on the dark side of the moon?..no, I think that because your bandmates wanted to do the opposite, you ended in the dark side of the moon anyway.

Ahh, transitions. Or should I say ch ch ch changes
    Figuring out how the House M.D. character was developed.
    Macarena Ain't Noise Pollution.

5. Default Re: Completely OT: User Name

Hi Craig,

Drop me an email at support@sawstudio.com with your new user name and I'll update it from here.

Thanks!
    -Jeanne

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanne Quinn
    Hi Craig,

Drop me an email at support@sawstudio.com with your new user name and I'll update it from here.

Thanks!
    -Jeanne
    Done and thanks!
    -Craig

Welcome Craig!