Close

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SAW/FX-Teleport

1. Question SAW/FX-Teleport

Hi! I heard a lot of nice things about SAW. But first i have to know, is it compatible with FX-teleport?

Thankx.

Default Re: SAW/FX-Teleport

It works for me

Warren
    Warren @ The Masters Tracks

Welcome to the forum, uh, Claudia.
    Ian Alexander
    VO Talent/Audio Producer
    www.IanAlexander.com

4. Default Re: SAW/FX-Teleport

Thanks Warren.

Ian, wouldn't that be great?...

O.K. second question. I'll be working with big templates spread over 3 to 4 Pc,
    Is saw good in that area?

Every thing i do is Midi/VSTi ( Kontakt) so, Is midi/VSTi O.K. for big templates in SAW? Does it have folder tracs?

P.S. I've downloaded the demos and will try it tonight, but i would still like to hear your comments...

Thanks!

5. Default Re: SAW/FX-Teleport

Also, I'm into classical music so, is SAW o.k. for this or should i go for Samplitude for that?

Thanks!

for classical passages in a minor key, with a lot of oboe, i think samplitude is best..

tony
    Last edited by Leadfoot; 07-28-2006 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Claudia Schiffer
    Also, I'm into classical music so, is SAW o.k. for this or should i go for Samplitude for that?

Thanks!
    I've tracked and mixed a bunch of chamber stuff with SAWStudio for a number of years. It works fantastic for this - notably:
    * ability to edit across multiple tracks extremely easily so that you can edit together the best parts of multiple takes when everything has been tracked live without having to mix to stereo tracks first
    * excellent sounding and easy to manipulate fade control
    * a number of excellent sounding fully automateable 64bit processing plugins that can work incredibly "transparently" - such as the built in eq's, or the offerings from Sonoris & JMS Audioware.
    * incredibly easy to add & manipulate crossfading
    * rock solid stability so that you don't have to get nervous when tracking live

Best regards,
    Steve Berson

8. Default Re: SAW/FX-Teleport

Thanks Steven! Sounds good!

More comments would be welcome, like working with big templates, VSTi, ect..

Quote Originally Posted by TotalSonic
    I've tracked and mixed a bunch of chamber stuff with SAWStudio for a number of years. It works fantastic for this
    Wouldn't SAW Classic be a better choice for classical music?

Mark

10. Default Re: SAW/FX-Teleport

Holy crap!!, I just watch the video tutorials! Amazing!!!!!

O.K. From an audio point of view, I'm sold! WOW! But I have to find out about midi/VSTi now, which is what i do 99% of the time...