Close

Default SAW 4 interface.....

Hi Bob,

Are you planning to do a change on the interface in SAW 4 like adding extra buttons and things?

Later,

Bertie,
    ...well, you should take this manner under a serious consideration...

Default Re: SAW 4 interface.....

I want things that blink...
    and a 'quack' sound when i hit a wrong key.

I want a big blue screen with some HEX written all over it.

Dominic

Bertie,
    ...well, you should take this manner under a serious consideration...

I hesitate to add many visual changes to the interface because that nulls out all the current shades.... but... some new window views are planned and I am not going to hold back because of existing shades... so it may get a little crazy after this upgrade.

But I am trying to be considerate of all the great shade work that has been done... new window views will still come defaulted to my shade, until the shades get updated by the authors.

Bob L

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L
    .... but... some new window views are planned...
    A window facing a beautiful glacier lake surrounded by razor sharp, snow capped peaks would be a great view, if you're looking for specifics Bob.

DanT

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L
    I hesitate to add many visual changes to the interface because that nulls out all the current shades.... but... some new window views are planned and I am not going to hold back because of existing shades... so it may get a little crazy after this upgrade.

But I am trying to be considerate of all the great shade work that has been done... new window views will still come defaulted to my shade, until the shades get updated by the authors.

Bob L

Bring on the new views... no problem. I'll have my Pro Tools shade updated in a flash..