Close

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default hi bob - Alphatrack?

Hey bob

was wondering if you would consider writing a template for this piece to go along with the tranzport??

http://www.frontierdesign.com/Products/AlphaTrack

and if they wouldn't send you one if i bought it i would send it to you.

Default Re: hi bob - Alphatrack?

I have a beta from Frontier... and I mean beta... its a circuit board screwed to a piece of plywood.

I am looking at the template code now... not sure when they will actually be released.

Bob L

get the heck out!!

on plywood?? you should post a pic of that, thats funny!!

i really think this and the tranzport would be a great 1-2 punch to go along with SAW.

thanks for doing this!!

I'm grateful to Barry for sending it out to me... it is quite a sight... but I feel it should probably remain private.

Bob L

ah thats true, don't want to give away the secrets. well that very cool, i tink these will go togeher with SAW perfectly. very exciting, probably alot easier to support to then 72 faders!

What year???? I mean if Bob is working off of plywood . . . . Hey maybe this would be a good match with SAW's wood grain shade Just kidding of coarse. I am actually very interested in this as I own the Tranzport and love it!
    Joe
    Last edited by soundtrack2life; 12-09-2006 at 09:25 PM.

bob do you tink your code will coincide with the release of the product next month?

Hopefully... we'll see.

Bob L

I really hope this works out (and I have a feeling it will!) because this seems it would be PERFECT for SAWStudio!

With the fader tracking the "hot track" in SAWStudio this would be fantastic!

Hoping,

Perry

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    I really hope this works out (and I have a feeling it will!) because this seems it would be PERFECT for SAWStudio!

With the fader tracking the "hot track" in SAWStudio this would be fantastic!
    I couldn't agree more Perry! Like... if I agreed any more I'd be... uh, ... Hm.

Looking forward to this one.

Cheers!