Close

Default SS feature request

This is not necessary, but I would find it handy. Could marked areas be named and saved for future recall. I know I could simply save locations and do the B and E thing, it would just save a few keystrokes. If it's a big deal, dont even consider it. (I'm way more interested in the SAC>SS links getting finished)

Default Re: SS feature request

You can save unlimited cue locations in the Ctrl Track View... when you click on the entry in the listbox, your cursor snaps to that location... if you now click on another location further down the timeline while pressing the Alt-key, the cursor will snap to the new location and automatically mark the area.

Bob L

Or that.

Bud,

another option is create a region where you want it marked. Then from the regions list, hit tab and you'll pop to the beginning of that region hit "B" and tab to the end of that region "E" and you've got your marked area.

Tab from region is a really cool way to find what you're looking for.

So many cool SAW features, huh?

Better than that... tab to the front of the region and then press Ctrl-B and it will mark the region.

Bob L

I love requesting a feature and finding out it already exists in 3 different incarnations!
    Thanks all