Close

1. Default reset FX positions

Hi,

I've just copied my Saw directory to a new laptop with a smaller screen. How can I reset FX positions? Most are off-screen... gah!

Thnx,
    -s

Default Re: reset FX positions

That was has always caused problems because the positions are saved with the edl for the convenience of re-opening where they were last positioned.

I thought that somewhere along the way to 4.1 I altered the code to check for plugs and windows that are positioned outside the current screen res and force them back on screen... what version are you running?

Bob L

3. Default Re: reset FX positions

I'm running 4.1

The plug I had in the bottom right corner I can't recover is the Sonoris meter...

-s
    Last edited by Scott Anthony; 03-23-2008 at 09:36 AM.

4. Default Re: reset FX positions

I'm starting to understand the problem now. If I have the Record window on the right side of the screen on the large machine, I don't see it in the smaller remote window...

Default Re: reset FX positions

Well the other native plugs I cannot control... it gets complicated... the DX and VST windows I can force back onscreen.

But... you will have to clear and redo your F-Key views vecause they also contain the record windo positions...

In many cases, you will actually have to go back to the larger screen res and open the sessions and reposition the plugs on the left monitor within the size of the new res... then resave the edl.

Bob L

6. Default Re: reset FX positions

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L View Post
    go back to the larger screen res and open the sessions and reposition the plugs on the left monitor within the size of the new res... then resave the edl.
    Got it... thank you.

-s