Close

Default Tranzport ain't transporting

I've had no problems with the Tranzport until I updated to Saw Studio Lite 4.4. Now it's blank. I run two other programs with the unit, and it's fine. (Only running one app at a time)
    I've binded the unit, and have switched the Options Midi setup and the Midi Control Template file, and saved all preferences. Also the Start bar icon is set to "Tranzport Native".
    Am I missing anything else?
    Last edited by Stashu; 09-21-2008 at 09:14 PM.

Default Re: Tranzport ain't transporting

Manuals ... they are a wonderful thing. In the Tranzport Saw manual I found the missing link.

"Under the SMTPE/Midi menu, enable ‘Midi-Control In Active’ and ‘Midi-Control Out Active’. SAWStudio is now configured to operate with TranzPort."

I now am happily Tranzporting into the sunset ... ah ... er, uh,, sunrise.

Yes, I was surprised and impressed that Frontier Design keeps updated Tranzport templates for many different DAWs. I wish Mackie would do so. Or Behringer.

Ira

Quote Originally Posted by IraSeigel View Post
    Yes, I was surprised and impressed that Frontier Design keeps updated Tranzport templates for many different DAWs. I wish Mackie would do so. Or Behringer.

Ira
    Well, I'm still waiting for Frontier to release at least the beta version of the ISA wavecenter's NT drivers. They were coming out soon.
    Figuring out how the House M.D. character was developed.
    Macarena Ain't Noise Pollution.

Glad you got it working, but the update to 4.4 should not have altered your previous preference defaults, so I am puzzled why the Midi options would have changed.

Bob L

Ok... thanks for clearing that up.

Bob L

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro Itriago View Post
    Well, I'm still waiting for Frontier to release at least the beta version of the ISA wavecenter's NT drivers. They were coming out soon.
    Z Z Z Z Z z . . .