Close

1. Default Does anyone have any live performance videos using SAC?

Hi:

I want to see various videos about live performances from SAC Users. These can include hardware, external software from SAC, live rigs setup, audio mixes from live shows, scenes setup, tips or tricks and any other videos that might be useful.

Post it and share the glory...

Thanks.

Default Re: Does anyone have any live performance videos using SAC?

I am creating a video of this new setup going into the Golden Nugget... show is opening on Feb 2... I will be video taping the entire install and rehearsal setup the last 5 days of rehearsal.

I hope to have the whole video edited and available on the site and YouTube by the middle of Feb.

Bob L

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L View Post
    I am creating a video of this new setup going into the Golden Nugget... show is opening on Feb 2... I will be video taping the entire install and rehearsal setup the last 5 days of rehearsal.

I hope to have the whole video edited and available on the site and YouTube by the middle of Feb.

Bob L
    Great! NOT Real format, please. Or QT. Flash or WMV would be my request.

Ira

I have some still shots of our setup, which consists of a 40 foot trailer, FOH, as well as four monitor mixes.
    I am using two RME Octamics and one RME FireFace 800. We have done this a few times. I did keep the console and snakes for these setups.

We did a smaller outdoor event in December with SAC/SAWSTUDIO only on stage and using a single ethernet cable to a laptop for FOH. This event was a do or die session, we did not bring a console or any snakes.

We are planning on doing a more structured picture shoot in March which is our next scheduled outdoor event.

greg

5. Default Re: Does anyone have any live performance videos using SAC?

Thanks for reply, I will be waiting...

no more? who one else?

Perhaps not the right thread for this, but......

I have some video of a Sheena Easton show I did a couple months back in Vegas. I wanted to give her webmaster a clip for her website.

I imported the DVD files into Adobe Premier Elements (not an easy task, for some reason), and did some editing for about a 2 minute clip. Rendered as a WMV file.

I wanted to provide a Flash format, but I don't have the Adobe program, so I found this one:
    http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html

I played around with it a bit, and it seems to be very versatile. I don't know if the degraded quality of the video is due to this particular program, or if I have to just live with the limitations of Flash - actually SWF (Shockwave Flash), not FLV, which I guess is Flash Video. This converter does both, and many, many more.

I'm putting this link here because Bob said he was going to be posting some new video soon, and I hope he uses something other than Real Video format. Maybe have a look at this converter and tell me what you think.

Thanks,
    Ira

PS SAC not used at this particular show.

Ira... my videos are posted in wmv format on my sites... not Real Video... and they are up on YouTube in a high quality Mpeg2 format.

Bob L

Sorry, I meant the Online Tutorials:
    http://www.sawstudio.com/support_training.htm

Ira