Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Default Re: Automation display / lock request

Robert that just displays what is available not what you
    ve selected , I did a test on an empty track and applied various forms of automation to it the problem was determining what was what ???? as far as the automation data goes , My idea was that by highlighting/selecting the AUT data you could see a list of what it is ???

LAter
    Buzz

Quote Originally Posted by mikebuzz
    Robert that just displays what is available not what you
    ve selected , I did a test on an empty track and applied various forms of automation to it the problem was determining what was what ????
    Right-clicking lets you filter the view by selecting a certain type of automation. It's not as quick as your suggested method, but it'll let you know what's what. In time, you'll also get used to the color coding which helps you discern what's what.

Jay
    Planet Earth is an incredible gift. It's our one and only home, yet we're slowly killing it and, in the process, killing ourselves. Think about the world you want your children to live in. Please think "preservation", not "plunder".

3. Default Re: Automation display / lock request

Actually, the color coding loosly corresponds to the colors used for the buttons along the left edge of the MT window. i.e. EQ is red, Fx is yellow... Dyn is only kinda blue, but the rest are pretty close.
    Lance

Buzz,

There was a thread several weeks ago about this very idea. Someone suggested checkmarks by the automation data types (on the right-click automation filter list) for those types that are in use, but I can't recall how that conversation shook out. Maybe do a search?

In the meantime, the color-coding of the automation types in the MT works pretty well for me.
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts

Thumbs up Re: Automation display / lock request

No comments, just
    George Oran'sky

Thumbs up Re: Automation display / lock request

I 've been wanting this for a long time... Thanks all and specially Bob!
    Carlos Mills
    Mosaico Mobile
    ASUS P8Z68 (Chipset Intel Z68) Intel i5 2500 3.3GHZ 4GB RAM RME HDSPe MADI and HDSPe AIO - GeForce GT 430
    Plug ins - RMLLabs, Sonoris, JMS, Waves, Antares, SIR2
    Mixing and Recording 64 channels - 50% CPU load. Buffers @ 32/1 in/out. WIN 7 32 bits.