Close

Default Template Bug/Corruption

I came across a couple oddities in a mix...

A file that played correctly in SF mode, when placed on a particular track, had a slap echo. No fx on that particular track/channel. When moved to another track, it played fine.

Another file would not play at all on a particular track but when moved to an adjacent file it played fine.

While recording, I am getting a hiss/ringing sound from a mic path, (sounds like the wrong sample rate, but converter is set correctly).

I imported tracks to a new session and they played fine until I added the record & mix templates. Is that possible?

If so, is there a way to debug the templates? My cueing system took me forever to develop and I don't want to start over!

Thanks.

Mike Bizanovich
    Wheeling, WV

Default Re: Template Bug/Corruption

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bizanovich View Post
    A file that played correctly in SF mode, when placed on a particular track, had a slap echo. No fx on that particular track/channel. When moved to another track, it played fine.
    A thought on this one - maybe a aux send is going to a delay? Check the send levels.
    -Craig

Pay attention to plugins patched... check every track by scrolling thru them one at a time while you are looking at an F-Key view that contains the FX Choices and Pre and Pst Patch windows visible.

The patch windows will chase the tracks as you scroll thru them making it very easy to see what is patched on each track.

Check your aux sends and returns for patched plugs also.

Bob L

OK, Thanks. I'll check these out.