Close

Default Waveform display

Hello,

I had an already saved SS session, and the next day, I edited some of the wave files in another program, and when I reopened the SS session, everything is doing fine (the new waves replaced the older ones, since the name is the same, SS opens them without hesitating), except for the waveforms, I am not sure if they even are the last waveforms, since they appear to have zoomed into themselves or grown bigger somehow, and they do not correspond to the actual wave data.. is there any way to "refresh" the waveform display for each track?

Thanks!

Dan

Default Re: Waveform display

Maybe you accidentally enlarged the waveform in the MT? Try holding Control and scroll down with the Mouse. If that brings the waveform down, then it was an easy fix and you learned a new feature...
    Best to all!
    David

File/Open Soundfile and Refresh.

You might want to update the region too.

@ David:
    Thanks Dave, I zoom out as much as possible, and the waveform display on the left channel still lingers, if I zoom in, however, the right channel comes out, but incorrect nonetheless..

@ Bcorkery:

The soundfile appears to be refreshed, but it is the wave display in the multitrack which I can't seem to refresh.

I always refresh edited files from the View/File menu. Highlight any and all files you wish to refresh and choose Refresh Selected Entries Peak Data Files from the menu...

It's always worked for me... Maybe there's something else going on with the files you edited?... did you put marker in while editing them and then forget to remove them... or any other little thing that SAW wouldn't like?

DanT

Whenever editing files that are part of a session edl outside of SAWStudio, you will have to refresh the peak data files.

Open the session... open the File View from the View menu... select all the files you changed, and use the Refresh selecteed entries option.

Then, I would suggest closing the session and re-opening it... that should refresh all the displayed regions using the new peak data.

Bob L

Yep, I did it but it did not refresh until I reopened my session later on.

Thanks!