Close

Default IXL - Elemental audio plugins BAD

My IXL meters etc. no longer work , I see the Elemental Audio is now Rogers domain ? do you guys know where these are saved on the system ?? I would like to get them back on line but NO LUCK. Or do you know the name of the file they are in ?

Funny I can get the clip statistics to work but nothing else ? , I paid $50 for these plugins !

Later
    Buzz
    Last edited by mikebuzz; 09-10-2009 at 11:05 AM.

Default Re: IXL - Elemental audio plugins BAD

Quote Originally Posted by mikebuzz View Post
    My IXL meters etc. no longer work , I see the Elemental Audio is now Rogers domain ? do you guys know where these are saved on the system ?? I would like to get them back on line but NO LUCK. Or do you know the name of the file they are in ?

Funny I can get the clip statistics to work but nothing else ? , I paid $50 for these plugins !

Later
    Buzz
    Mine work fine. They are put where the standard VST stuff is (in SawStudio VST folder). I even got the 'key' to work properly (after Roger bought them out)... I remember just using their standard emailed reg key they sent and it worked. (It wasn't challenge response). If you lost that... you might really enjoy this FREE 'dynamic range' meter that takes a little extra screen-estate, but provides some pretty nice info.
    http://www.algorithmix.com/en/news_tt.htm
    Carl G.
    Voice Talent/Audio Producer
    www.creativetrax.com

Ya I cant find my purchase info Several computer ago DAMN !
    I'll check that out Carl
    Thanks
    Buzz

Quote Originally Posted by mikebuzz View Post
    Ya I cant find my purchase info Several computer ago DAMN !
    I'll check that out Carl
    Thanks
    Buzz
    Ah, the blessings of copy protection. And to think there were people asking on a recent thread why someone could be so against it.
    Figuring out how the House M.D. character was developed.
    Macarena Ain't Noise Pollution.