Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Windows 10 tweaks

Hello All,

I haven't used SAC in around a year. My old interface was a Motu 828 MK3. It worked pretty well without windows tweaks. Only needed to "Force Single CPU." After seeing the new Motu LP32, I decided to build a 32x32 SAC system with an MP32 and four ADA8200s. I love the setup, and it works very well with the built-in simple mixing software. Unfortunately, I am having lots of dropouts in SAC. After looking at the manual, it is hard to understand what windows tweaks should be applied to the latest Windows 10. Is there a specific list of tweaks for Windows 10? Thanks in advance for the help.

http://motu.com/products/avb/lp32

Blog Entries

Default Re: Windows 10 tweaks

Kurt,

If you are talking about Bob's "Tweaks"...these are found in the HelpFile...or on page 25 of the SAC User Manual.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_es335 View Post
    Kurt,

If you are talking about Bob's "Tweaks"...these are found in the HelpFile...or on page 25 of the SAC User Manual.
    Thank you, Dell. Yes, I found that but there is nothing for Windows 10. Do you apply the Windows 8 tweaks to withdosWindows 10?

Blog Entries

Kurt,

Yes, that is correct.

PS: However, the best tweak you can perform is the downgrade to Windows 7 SP1. Heh...Heh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_es335 View Post
    Kurt,

Yes, that is correct.

PS: However, the best tweak you can perform is the downgrade to Windows 7 SP1. Heh...Heh!!!
    Yes, I am considering dedicating a laptop to that.

Thank you!

Hi Kurt,

remember my? (You did a Stage for Albert Frey at Kirchentag Stutgart, i came there with my SAC Rig)
    As Motu LP 32 is an USB interface, i think it will not run smoothly even with windows 10 tweaks. But keep us informed. Would be an interisting solution for Laptop users.

Best Wishes, Andreas
    Rig: Silverstone gd01sr Case, Asrock H55m LE Mobo, Intel Core i5 661, 4 MB Kingston Ram, IntelĀ® Graphics Media Accelerator HD, 500GB Samsung HD, Motu 424 PCIe, 2 x Motu 2408 MK3, 6 x ADA8000 (modded power supply and remoteable gains), 2 x Appsys ADX 64pro, 2 x BCF 2000, Motu Fast Lane Midi Interface

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    Hi Kurt,

remember my? (You did a Stage for Albert Frey at Kirchentag Stutgart, i came there with my SAC Rig)
    As Motu LP 32 is an USB interface, i think it will not run smoothly even with windows 10 tweaks. But keep us informed. Would be an interisting solution for Laptop users.

Best Wishes, Andreas
    Hello Andreas,

I'm afraid you have me confused with someone else. I haven't been in Stuttgart since the late 80's. I have it working pretty good with the tweaks but to perfect. I am going to have a laptop set up with a dual boot so I can try it in Win7. I will keep you up informed as I test it.

Ok, i meant Walter Krohe. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt Kroh View Post
    Hello Andreas,

I'm afraid you have me confused with someone else. I haven't been in Stuttgart since the late 80's. I have it working pretty good with the tweaks but to perfect. I am going to have a laptop set up with a dual boot so I can try it in Win7. I will keep you up informed as I test it.
    Rig: Silverstone gd01sr Case, Asrock H55m LE Mobo, Intel Core i5 661, 4 MB Kingston Ram, IntelĀ® Graphics Media Accelerator HD, 500GB Samsung HD, Motu 424 PCIe, 2 x Motu 2408 MK3, 6 x ADA8000 (modded power supply and remoteable gains), 2 x Appsys ADX 64pro, 2 x BCF 2000, Motu Fast Lane Midi Interface

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    Ok, i meant Walter Krohe. Sorry!
    That's funny. My father's name is Walter Kroh but he never did any tech. He built houses.

10. Default Re: Windows 10 tweaks

Could someone give me a link to the users manual?

Thanks
    Frank http://lbpinc.com/DI.html
    Born Again Christian
    Tea Party Member