Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    brettbrandon Guest

Default Re: VST Audio Player

I was messing around with Bidule and found you can create a simple vst player with 2 modules. Below is an example playing an mp3 file (also a preview of my next shade ).

Last edited by brettbrandon; 04-19-2012 at 10:48 AM.

2. Default Re: VST Audio Player

I tried Xtal and Mp3play when I went on the SAC journey and the weren't not that stable for my SAC rig. Looked into the bidule player some months ago as well, but (correct me if I'm wrong) it can load just one song at the time. I found no way, to run a playlist or an album.
    @Brett: You know, we need that shade! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Wurst Werner View Post
    I tried Xtal and Mp3play when I went on the SAC journey and the weren't not that stable for my SAC rig.

Not to mention the GUI on both of them is just butt ugly!
    Richard B. Ingraham
    RBI Sound
    http://www.rbisound.com
    Email Based User List: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/sac_users/

brettbrandon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Wurst Werner View Post
    @Brett: You know, we need that shade! :-)
    Just finalizing the look before I finish the mixers. It's too much work to make changes to all the mixers. I'm pretty happy with what I have now, so I'll get to finishing it. Maybe in a couple of days....

Brett

I'm not particularly fond of the gradient to color near the bottom of some parts. That somehow doesn't fit in with the overall clean look of that shade for me. Other than that it looks the bees knees. I may have to buy you another beer in the near future, Brett.
    --
    El cheapo SAC host V1.0: Lenovo - C2D E6550 - 2GB RAM - RME Digiface
    El cheapo SAC host V2.0: Fujitsu - i3-6300 - 8GB RAM - RME Digiface USB - (3) ADA8200 - 17" TFT

Quote Originally Posted by AntonZ View Post
    I'm not particularly fond of the gradient to color near the bottom of some parts. That somehow doesn't fit in with the overall clean look of that shade for me. Other than that it looks the bees knees. I may have to buy you another beer in the near future, Brett.
    +1
    -Craig

brettbrandon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AntonZ View Post
    I'm not particularly fond of the gradient to color near the bottom of some parts. That somehow doesn't fit in with the overall clean look of that shade for me.
    I'm not stuck on the gradient. I'm trying to find a way tell the difference between I R O at a glance in the Z and F mixers. Do you think just the fader knobs colored is enough?

I like the shade like this it is not so present.
    if you color the fadernobs it is is like a pinball machine.

you did in my eyes a nice job with the faded colors
    Sac monitor system/ Lenovo T400 8400 core2duo 2,4Mhz with 4Gb ram. RME Fireface 800 64x2 buffer. 2x behringer ADA8000, one behringer 8 chan. phone amp. 2 iem300 in ear sets all with fischeramp beltpacks in a 6 HE case, behringer BCR2000 for monitor mix

brettbrandon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ralhop View Post
    I like the shade like this it is not so present.
    if you color the fadernobs it is is like a pinball machine.
    The knobs will remain the same. They are not bright colors. I'm thinking about another shade with all gradients. We will see.....

I am going to start a new thread on this as it looks like I have hyjacked my own thread about the media players....

Brett
    Last edited by brettbrandon; 04-20-2012 at 12:02 PM.

10. Default Re: VST Audio Player

Found this. Untested.

http://blog.maffialife.com/2010/12/0...affialife-vst/

*EDIT* On second look this might just be a mixer, odd. Need to check it out later.
    Last edited by Paul Henry; 04-20-2012 at 11:26 AM.