Close

Blog Entries

Default The SS Videos Still kicking!

I have to say the SS Videos are still going strong. So far this year the videos have over 1000 views, not a ton by any means but they are being watched and that means there are people making music with SAW

You know that if your search Google for "SawStudio" TheSSVideos.com comes up 4th with only Bobs sites above it and it is above wiki! Thats pretty good for a all video site.

If anyone is making videos and would like to put them up on TheSSVideos site just let me know, I will be happy to do it.

Keep Rocking everyone!

Default Re: The SS Videos Still kicking!

Thanks Micro..I purchased them back in the day when we had to commit to paying for them. They were worth their weight in gold and still are. Thanks for the effort you put into these for us. They've helped me Big Time!
    -SAC,SAWStudioLite,Midi Workshop,SATLive, Reaper
    -SAC Host (24 channel): Various Laptops via Digiface into APPSYS Adat extenders into (3) ADA8000,(2) BCF2000 controllers, 1x64 resolution
    -SAC Host (32 Channel): Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0Ghz , 4 Gig DDR/800mz RAM, ASUS PK5PL-CM MotherBd,XP Pro SP3, RME Raydat, (4) ADA8000's
    -SAC Remote: Various Tablets via AMPED Router
    -SAW Host : Asus Laptop, i7 12g RAM

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffsco View Post
    Thanks Micro..I purchased them back in the day when we had to commit to paying for them. They were worth their weight in gold and still are. Thanks for the effort you put into these for us. They've helped me Big Time!
    plus 1

Blog Entries

Wow I joined this Forum in 2005 and this is my 2005th post! Had too...sorry.